At Friday, December 15, 2000, 3:29:02 PM, Marck has written a mail:

MDP>>> So the "end position" of the selection gives the caret position.
MDP>> It can NOT be like that!
MDP> I beg your pardon? Since when were you a software engineer?

Since quite a long time ago. A veteran of Pascal and Delphi (although a LONG
time ago), an experienced user of Perl and PHP4, currently learning my badges
at C++. I _DO_ know a thing or two about how Windows controls work. Believe me.

>> Are you really saying that there's no difference between the two?

MDP> Stefan  asked  the question. I have the answer. He will understand it.
MDP> You  don't  need  to  -  unless  you *are* intending to become a Win32
MDP> programmer,  in which case I will be invoicing you for the tuition fee
MDP> <g>.

Huh..?

MDP> Now, and here's the important bit, End position can precede Start position
MDP> - no problem.

And here's what explains it all. The fact that the End might come before the
Start might NOT be too obvious to some people - apparently including me.

-- 

  Real programmers use: COPY CON PROGRAM.EXE
                             
 |\  /|      \~~~/     \~~~/   WWW: http://maxxx.ii.com.pl
 | \/ |  /\   > <  \~/  > <    E-M: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 |____| /__\ /___\ /_\ /___\   ICQ: 3146019

-- 
--------------------------------------------------------------
View the TBBETA archive at http://tbbeta.thebat.dutaint.com
To send a message to the list moderation team double-click HERE:
   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To Unsubscribe from TBBETA, double-click HERE:
   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--------------------------------------------------------------


You are subscribed as : [email protected]


Reply via email to