Hello All,

  First of all, it seems that the list still doesn't work normally as
  some messages which I sent never came to it and I can see some
  answers without original messages.

  My question is where are these "Account default column settings"? I
  didn't find any menu where I can set them up. The weird thing that
  if I check "Account default column settings" in some folder's
  properties it will not have the same settings as a new folder.

Peter Gannushkin
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]