Hello All,

  1. MAPI bug with Russian is still there. Stefan, I can send you
  couple of pages to show what I mean.

  2. There are no timeouts for receiving mail. So sometimes I can see
  "Receiving mail" window gets stuck until I press cancel. I can have
  lots of messages on server because this session was actually dead
  but TB didn't start a new one. Sometimes "Disconnecting..." window
  is left after this manual cancel.

  3. There is no way to close TB if it tries to get or send mail at
  that time. No warning messages - just cannot close the window.

  4. TB is trying to get mail and making this annoying sound when it
  fails even if there is no connection to the net. Other software (ICQ
  for example) can easily understand that the connection is down and
  is not trying to do something with it.

  5. Character tables are associated with messages by their numbers.
  It is a bad behavior because if I will delete one of them from the
  top all my messages will have wrong encoding. For example all read
  messages which had KOI8 will have windows-1251 until I will change
  it manually. (BTW, when I started to experiment with it aright now
  and deleted the first Latin-1 table, I got Exception error and TB
  died. Unfortunately I cannot reproduce this bug.)

  6. This is just a curious bug, but... Sometimes red waved underline
  is different from another one. Occasionally I misspelled the word
  "immediately". I spelled it like "imediately" and "imediatelly". The
  underline is not the same for these two cases. I wonder why.

  PS. Finally, some question. Is there any way to filter all my
  answers in specific folder? I mean that I'm putting some letters to
  a folder and want to have all answers to them to be filtered in it
  or any other folder.

Peter Gannushkin
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]