Hallo Rick,

On Sun, 20 Dec 2009 18:42:31 -0500GMT (21-12-2009, 0:42 +0100, where
I live), you wrote:

RG> When you open a new email there is the ability to change editors on the 
Status bar.

RG> If you address the email to someone WHO DOES NOT HAVE A MACRO
RG> FORCING A PARTICULAR EDITOR you may still change the editor via the Status 
bar

RG> If there is a macro forcing a particular editor, the option disappears from 
the status bar.

RG> Confirmations?

No,  cannot  confirm,  when  I'm using a seteditor macro (like in this
template  that  incudes  %SetEditor="1") I can still change the editor
via the status bar.


-- 
Groetjes, Roelof

Apple (c) Copyright 1767, Sir Isaac Newton
http://www.voormijalleen.nl/
The Bat! 4.2.13.8 ALPHA
Windows Vista 6.0 Build 6001 Service Pack 1
6 pop3 accounts, 1 imap account
OTFE enabled
Quad Core 2.4GHz
4 GB RAM

Attachment: pgpdbqoS56eE0.pgp
Description: PGP signature

________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 4.2.13.8 | 'Using TBBETA' information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

Reply via email to