> Hallo Rick,

> On Sun, 20 Dec 2009 18:42:31 -0500GMT (21-12-2009, 0:42 +0100, where
> I live), you wrote:

RG>> When you open a new email there is the ability to change editors on the 
Status bar.

RG>> If you address the email to someone WHO DOES NOT HAVE A MACRO
RG>> FORCING A PARTICULAR EDITOR you may still change the editor via the Status 
bar

RG>> If there is a macro forcing a particular editor, the option disappears 
from the status bar.

RG>> Confirmations?

> No,  cannot  confirm,  when  I'm using a seteditor macro (like in this
> template  that  incudes  %SetEditor="1") I can still change the editor
> via the status bar.

Ok - I wonder what's happening on my machine then. The minute I replied to this 
message I watched the editor choice disappear. It isn't a BIG deal as I could 
change it to HTML via the menu if need be.

Thank you for testing it.


-- 
Rick
There isn’t a health care system in the world that doesn’t have stories of 
people suffering; there isn’t a country in the world that doesn’t have waiting 
lists. In the United States the waiting list is pretty long - if you don’t have 
the money, you wait forever.
Michael McBane, National Coordinator, www.medicare.ca

v4.2.13.8 ALPHA on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 3

 


________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 4.2.13.8 | 'Using TBBETA' information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

Reply via email to