Hello Maxim,

>>>What it means? Should we wait for new version of Avast plugin?
> I don't know. Could you please add plugins one by one. After adding
> each plugin, exit The Bat! and run it again. So you will be able to find a
> troublesome plugin.

You know that this is not the proper way to code a program, right?

The  correct  way  would be to show information messages for the user.
"The ... plugin is faulty, I remove all the plugins. Please fix the...
plugin  and..."  Not  just removing the plugins. Whatever TB does, the
user  should  be  informed about it. And not in a .log file. But using
information windows.

Please realize at last that the users are users, not pc gurus.

--
Vili
The Bat 4.1.11.13 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 3