On Monday, January 25, 2010, 9:54:58 AM, Volker Ahrendt wrote:

>>> In my reply.. in emails, see an example here below, I see that blue
>>> fat line.. how can I change this

>> you can make it thinner by hovering with the mouse over the right
>> margin of it and dragging to the left.

> 1. IMO it should be thinner by default. This bold line is just awful!

I wholeheartedly agree. (except that you may not have stated strongly
enough how bad it is)

> 2. The plain-text part should include the ">" for quoted text, too.

 When you made your plain text reply to my HTML message, did the blue
 line change to carrots automatically, or did it require you to fix it
 to appear as it should?

--
 Dwight A. Corrin
 316.303.9385  phone ahead to fax
 dcorrin at fastmail.fm
 photo galleries at http://dcorrin.smugmug.com
 photo blog at http://dcorrin.aminus3.com
                           http://photos.vfxy.com/photoblogs/5882
 Using IMAP with The Bat! 4.2.23.1 Alpha on Windows Vista version 6,0 (Service
Pack 2)