Hello all,
Tuesday, January 26, 2010, Thomas Fernandez wrote:

> My suggestion is to reduce the ugly blue bar to a small sqiggly line by
> default.

solution is changing table to blockquote, current behaviour is unfriendly
for replying to part of quoted text, I do not like it and have Microed
enabled for all messages, plain and html.

--

Bye

Marek Mikus
Czech support of The Bat!
http://www.thebat.cz

Using the best The Bat! 4.2.23
with MyMacros,XMP,AnotherMacros, AntispamSniper v 3.2.2.7
Notebook Thinkpad, Core2 Duo 2.40 GHz, 4 GB RAM