Thomas,

> That's your privilege. I can't afford it, I have to reply in HTML to
> business HTML messages, especially those containing tables
> and/or pictures.

> TB! is far behind current expected behaviour of email clients when
> replying to HTML emails.

For me it is the only usable one from the list: Becky, Thunderbird,
Postbox, Seamonkey, Pegasus, Chaos Intellect, and lots of others.

The blue bar on the left is part of the standard. It could be
narrower, I do make it that way, myself, when replying.

The essential thing in html replies is that, if you put the cursor at
the end of a line in the quoted area and press Enter, the editor
should split the quote into two sections with the new text I enter
between the two areas, and not quoted. It is true that the Mozz family
does this, but the blue quote llines don't show in messages received
outside the Mozz and MS families. Not acceptable.

My complaint with TB is that it doesn't do well with complex html
formatting in display or reply. In this regard, Becky and Pegaus have
the advantage of at least getting the formatting right even if you
can't insert text where you want it in replies. Pegasus even does this
without relying on MS components. Bravo. Pegasus replies, though, do
loose embeded graphics in sent replies, even though they show in the
message editor. Booo.

--
 Gleason