Hello Paul,

On Sun, 7 Feb 2010 08:33:39 -0500 GMT (07/Feb/10, 20:33 PM +0700 GMT),
Paul Van Noord wrote:

TF>> The attached email displayed bad in the previous version, and there is
TF>> no improvement.

PVN> It is designed for a browser!

Well. It's an HTML email, and while I expect that some images don't
donwload if I don't allow it to, the rest (colours, frames, lay-out)
should display correctly.

I think my contribution is perfectly in line, as the developers are
working on the HTML display, which doesn't work anywhere near
satisfactory for that email. Which was designed to be read with an
email client, as otherwise they would have sent a link and not an
email.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 4.2.33.7 Beta