Hello Maxim,

> [*] Save messages to IMAP server-based outbox doesn't block input anymore
> (Beta issue)

Good. I tested it and it works. But two things:

- If a draft is auto-saved and the mail is not sent, a message box
  asking if I want to keep the message appears, I say 'No' but the
  message is not deleted.

- Why does TB! insist of not using the Drafts folder for drafts? If I
  use the web interface and TB! The drafts I create with the
  webinterface are no use for me with TB! and the other way round. So
  please rethink the decision not to use the drafts folder.

Raymund