viernes, 26 nov 2010 at 21:11, it seems you wrote:

> I note that TB does not exit cleanly. By that I mean, when viewing the
> Task Manager, TB still shows itself being active. I had 7 thebat.exe
> going, although each time I exited, they all were exited normally from the
> screen. So TB is really not closing out.

Here  closes ok but sometimes I got one "chump". I think it's related
with  the  deletion  of  attachments. I sent one log to Maxim so they
should check it the "chump" it's related to attachments or not.

--
  /\    /                     Using The Bat! 5.0.0.109 BETA Professional
 /  \  /     \  /             Windows XP (5.1.2600 Service Pack 3)