Hello Marek,

Tuesday, December 14, 2010, 12:06:07 AM, you wrote:

> I trust You are, but I fear this is possible:
I  understand  your  concerns.  Anyway,  we are not pushed to release a buggy
version.  We  will  release  the version when it will be ready and stable. We
have just added new translation strings in advance to give time to the people
who translate.

> and please remove "new" About dialog, it is better to display nothing than
> this...
The  about  dialog  is  purely  technical  to  display version, copyright and
registration  information,  we  are in no need of whistles and bells here, we
will keep the current about dialog.

 Maxim                            mailto:m...@ritlabs.com