martes, 14 dic 2010 at 16:56, it seems you wrote:

> while  not  pleasing  to  the  eye, I disagree that not being able to
> gather the information it contains would be better.

There  was  a button for copy the information, so I think there was no
problem  with the old about box. Max said they don't liked the credits
in  the  same  window,  ok,  remove the credits from the about box but
please  leave  the  graphic  part  of the old about box instead of the
simply and ugly messagebox we have now.

--
  /\    /                     Using The Bat! 5.0.0.118 BETA Professional
 /  \  /     \  /             Windows XP (5.1.2600 Service Pack 3)