miƩrcoles, 2 feb 2011 at 16:08, it seems you wrote:

> I have started using antispamsniper again as there were problems with it in
> this
> Alpha/Beta series. I receive the following message.

Check  the AntiSpamsniper preferences. Look at the account tab. Remove
all  the accounts there, or uncheck the first checkbox. On this option
AntiSpamsniper  contacts  with  the  server  before  for  checking the
headers.

--
  /\    /                     Using The Bat! 5.0.0.134 BETA Professional OTFE
with iKey1000