jueves, 3 feb 2011 at 01:22, it seems you wrote:

> Thanks for the tip. It seems to have solved the error I was getting. Do you
> still get the same filtering, just not on the server.

Perfect!

If  you mark this option AntiSpamSniper, works first with the headers
of  the  mail  without download the message entirely from the server.
This  connection  it's done by AntiSpamSniper so it don't uses the TB
configuration of this mail account.

This option it's there from the first version of AntiSpamSniper.

--
  /\    /                     Using The Bat! 5.0.0.136 BETA Professional OTFE
with iKey1000