I deleted all of the messages (read and unread) from my
"Probably SPAM" folder this morning, and now TB! shows
that I have -2 Unread messages and 0 Total in that folder
(see attached image or http://www.svalli.com/files/batbug2.png)

I tried the same thing with a couple other folders that
had a mix of read/unread messages, but it only happened
once.  Random (or at least, apparently random) program
behavior is VERY disturbing.  Between this, filters
randomly honoring/ignoring the "Mark Read" action (and
who knows what ELSE), and other issues, I'm VERY, VERY
concerned about TB5...

Is it possible to roll back to TB4 right over my current
TB5?  I have a backup from the day I "upgraded" but I'd
prefer not to lose the messages sent/received since then.

--
Steven Vallière | tb 5.0.8 | mailto:the...@e-visions.com