> I deleted all of the messages (read and unread) from my
> "Probably SPAM" folder this morning, and now TB! shows
> that I have -2 Unread messages and 0 Total in that folder
> (see attached image or http://www.svalli.com/files/batbug2.png)

I have had a similar problem. Go onto the messages and invoke FIND and then in
the ADVANCED tab, choose "unread messages" and search

I have had this several times and in all cases it was messages that could not
be viewed

I had one sender from a Yahoo group that would NEVER appear and would always be
"there". I sent one to Max and he couldn't reproduce it

--
Rick
You're only young once; you can be immature forever

v5.0.8 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 3