Still no fix for all the filter issues and hangs.  When are you going to fix
the filters bugs?  I had no problems in the previous 4.x release with filters
or hangs.  I regret ever installing version 5.  I waste 10 minutes every hour
or so dealing with the filter issue, and every morning thebat hangs, (non
responsive), and I have to use kill process to get it to restart.  These are
all known issues and I can't believe this is not fixed yet.  Can you please
give us an estimate as to when these issues will be fixed?
 Joe
 5.0.9.3 (BETA)