> I can see that you're tackling some pretty major issues but please
> also spend some time on virtual folder updating and negative counts.
> It would stop a lot of us moaning.
Agreed.  All the issues I see on this list worked fine in release 4.
 Release 5 should have never gone out the door.  It just baffles me that
functions that worked fine in release 4 are broke in 5 and the release still
went out.  I don't blame the programmers.  I think management needs to be
changed.
Also, I truly hope I don't have to wait till release 5.1, and have to pay to
get basic functions working again.
So all I am asking is that you first fix all the features that worked in
release 4 that you broke in release 5.
Sorry fro the venting.  I have been a user since ver 3 and love the product.  I
paid for every major upgrade.  This is the first release that has caused me so
much grief.  You have a great product, why did you decide to put out such a
buggy release????  You can't tell me that with  all the beta users you did not
know about all these issues in basic functionally.

 Joe
 5.0.9.3 (BETA)