Hi Stuart!

>> I attached two screenshots (one to this mail, one to the next - because
>> of mail size...). I did mark a couple of threads and made a screenshot
>> (before), then I marked the threads as read (by using the context menu
>> which appears with the right mouse button) and made another screenshot
>> (after).
> So you are trying to mark numerous threads as read when they are
> collapsed. You can do that easily when they are selected as you have done
> by just selecting Mark as Read instead of Mark Thread as read, or use
> Ctrl+M.

Hm, I don't understand.

I selected several collapsed (which is default and mostly the case here)
threads, use the right mouse button to mark the threads as read. This works
sometimes, sometimes not. First I thought it has something to do if first
message of the the first or last marked thread is read or unread. But no, I
checked just now.

BTW: Problem still active in 5.0.14.1...

--

Regards,
Martin

The Bat! v5.0.14.1 powered by Windows 7 6.1 Build 7601 Service Pack 1

ConCarne cooks best since 1998
http://www.concarne.org