Hello RS,

Saturday, July 30, 2011, 12:01:47 PM, you wrote:

> Data Folder: D:\TB4\DB\

> Program was removed.
> Most of data was left in data folder.

This is intentional, we are reluctant do delete data from non-standard
locations since this data may be shared with other programs. We had
bad experienced before when The Bat! have deleted more data then
needed. So if in question, we would better delete less data than more.
If the user have configured The Bat! to use a custom folder, then the
user knows the exact location of this folder and can delete it
entirely.

 Maxim                            mailto:m...@ritlabs.com