On Sunday, July 31, 2011, 5:57:14 AM, RS (FEDARA) wrote:

> However, it's not clear (at least wasn't for me) so IMO user should be
> warned  (ex: while setting customized location or while removing - the
> best  would  be  both)  that data  won't  be removed if he changes the
> location from a standard one to it's own location :)

I think one reason one might choose a location other than the default
would be to protect it from removal by removal of the software.

--
 Dwight A. Corrin
 316.303.9385  phone ahead to fax
 dcorrin at fastmail.fm
 photo galleries at http://dcorrin.smugmug.com
 photo blog at http://dcorrin.aminus3.com
                           http://photos.vfxy.com/photoblogs/5882
 Using IMAP with The Bat! 5.0.22.2 (ALPHA) on Windows Vista version 6,0
(Service Pack 2)