On Tuesday, October 4, 2011, 1:23:20, NetVicious wrote:

> One mail should not be more greater than 10Mb, so I think the current
> way of show the size of the emails it's correct.

Why not? The mail servers here are configured to allow messages of up
to 166MB, since that's what the users need.

> Now  we  should  not  have any problem with column sizes, because the
> monitores  are  becoming bigger and bigger with the time (mine it's a
> 24" inches one at 1920x1200), so the 30-50 pixels of the message size
> should not be any problem for all the TB! users, IMHO.

It's not a problem of width, it's a problem of being able to quickly
tell the size of a message. 3,2MB and 988kB are easier to parse than
3.454.565 and 1.011.847.

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< http://eternallybored.org/ >

[ The Bat! 5.0.22.15 (ALPHA) on Windows 7 6.1.7601.Service Pack 1 ]

The more campaigning, the better.
       -- O'Brien's First Law of Politics