On 03.10.2011 NetVicious wrote:

> One mail should not be more greater than 10Mb, so I think the current
> way of show the size of the emails it's correct.

As  already Viktor Kabelac wrote, even with a 10 MB mail you'll get at
least  8 digits in the column "Size", what doesn't look very nice IMO,
especially  if  the  sizes  of the other mails in the same folder have
only 4-5 digits.

Besides, even the old OE shows the sizes in KB.

> Now  we  should  not  have any problem with column sizes, because the
> monitores  are  becoming bigger and bigger with the time (mine it's a
> 24" inches one at 1920x1200), so the 30-50 pixels of the message size
> should not be any problem for all the TB! users, IMHO.

There  are still a lot of offices and so on with old 19" 4:3 monitors,
which  are still working fine, and TB! is not only for private use, so
it can't be a real option.

--
Alex
www.BatBoard.net

[ The Bat! v4.2.44.2 | Regula Anti-Spam Plugin v2.2.7.0 ]