Dear Alto,

 --->>> Alto Speckhardt / Sunday Sun  22. Apr 2012, 04:40 PM
        [second try] IMAP - how to permanently store eMail local

E>> Someone here suggested to create a POP account and then it would
E>> read all eMails including folders. Is that so?

> No. POP3 doesn't know of folders in the first place.

> All you can do is create local folders in TheBat, which are local to
> the machine the have been created on, and manually import the
> messages into them from another source. The server would never see
> these folders, and they would never be synced with anything.

Just have an idea!
I  create a pop Account and add manually all the folders to it. I open
TB! press Shift-CTRL-Alt+L and all folders will be imported. Then I go
from folder to folder and c&p from IMAP Account into the POP account.

How about that?

But I am still waiting the reply from Alto regarding IMAPsize.

--
   best regards          | Using The Bat! 5.0.36.5 (BETA)
       Eddie               | on Windows 7 6.1