Hi Raymund,

RS>> Never checked it before (worked before right after TB! was installed).

RA> Well,  that is a surprise (or did you mean last time you installed
RA> TB! from scratch?).

If  you  mean uninstall TB! according to Ritlab notes and installing a
new one I would say YES :)

It  was  a first time it didn't work ; so before it was installed on a
clean system and never had any issue that links were not opening.

RS>> However,  there is something strange behavior:
RS>> -  if A is selected and link opens properly I can switch to B and
RS>> it's opening properly as well ;

RA> Let me guess Opera was still open?
Yes, why should I close it ; tons of pages are opened :)
Will try during next reset if it has any influence on behavior.

RS>> Set it up to A (Use The Bat HTML Viewer) and it works now.

RA> Good. I wonder anyway why the 'system viewer' is the default now.
RA> There  were  some  complaints about the internal viewer but not so
RA> many that I would vote for a change of the default.
No  idea  ; just was surprised that something that worked just stopped
working.  Anyway,  if  it's  marked  as  BETA  it should not be set as
default - just my opinion.

Thanks again for a tip :)

--
Best Regards,
RS (FEDARA)

The Bat! 5.1.2
Windows 7 x64 Professional (7601 Service Pack 1)
POP3 accounts (x5)

Saturday, April 28, 2012 (00:13 ; GMT+8)