Hello Stuart,

> Actually in my case if I select a filter tab in the message list I get the
> filter
> button showing, but not when I don't.  For example if I select the Unread tab
> I see the button in all folders. If you are seeing it without selecting a
> filter
> tab,  I wonder if the ones that show it are filtered some other  way.

You got it! Yes, you are right. If I select a filter tab I also get the
filter button in all folders now. As I wrote yesterday, I still wonder
what's the logic to not show the button when the All tab is selected, it
would also be useful in that case.

And also, I still can't figure out why I have this specific folder that
shows the button all the time, no matter what tab is selected.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v5.1.6.6 on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 3
My photos at: http://www.Rancho-K.com
My photoblog: http://mau.aminus3.com