Hello Roelof!

On Tuesday, September 18, 2012 at 12:24:10 PM you wrote:

> Could you elaborate?

1. Open a new message

2. Go to Options->Active Account->[choose account]

While the message body changes according to templates the From field
stays, and the message will still be sent/outboxed from the account
expressly not chosen.

My default account is a Pop3 account with the address you see for this
message, it is shown in first place under Active account. Second place
is taken by my Gmail account, which is IMAP, and has the address
dhaa...@gmail.com.

--
Dierk Haasis
[DH² Publishing]

The Bat 5.2 on Windows 7 6.1 7601 Service Pack 1

Chat info upon request

I believe the more specific a film is about human experience, the
more universal it is. [Roger Ebert]