Hello Rick,

> This is new behavior: When Forwarding several messages to one address
> forwards as ATTACHMENTS
> The issue of not sending immediately is still broken

> Confirmations anyone? If so, I will add it to bug tracker

> All the messages are in attachments while ONE OF THEM (the one focused) is in
> the body too.
> Immediate sending works.

Not  here  -  I  just  forwarded  several to myself and they are still
sitting  in  the outbox - and ALL of them have the original message as
an attachment

--
Rick
"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being

v5.3.1 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 3
Using all POP accounts
I download all images