> Hello Rick,

> Tuesday, September 25, 2012, 3:38:08 PM, you wrote:

>> This is new behavior: When Forwarding several messages to one address
>> forwards as ATTACHMENTS
> However, that sounds reasonable to me; how else should several messages at
> once be forwarded?

Try highlighting several messages and forward them. It opens a window that
allows you to send them to one address or open several windows (or attach as
MIME)

The way the send all to one address feature worked was the same as opening them
up individually and addressing them individually but skipping that step. I
could have highlighted 25 messages and entered "Viktor Kabelac
<tbbeta@thebat.dutaint.com>" in the window and you would have received the
messages in the same way I received them. (and cussed me for forwarding 25
emails to you :) )
Point being, they went out that way immediately
Now we are dealing with some changed behavior. They go as attachments to you in
each of the 25 emails AND they sit in the out box until the next "send and
receive all)

it needs to be fixed and they will get to it :)

--
Rick
Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff

v5.3.1 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 3
Using all POP accounts
I download all images