On Thursday, January 31, 2013, 10:04:25 PM, Gleason wrote:

> That pop up box being one of the more annoying interruptions in the
> world of email. In my case, never once have I seen it when the problem
> actually was a changed password. Good riddance, I think, if that is
> actually what happened.

I  do  disagree. Taken to it's logical conclusion, anytime there was a
problem   which   you software knows of and could identify it, instead
there  wouldn't  be  a box telling you there was a problem, and if one
looked at the log it would just say "You are F--ked"

--
 Dwight A. Corrin
 316.303.9385  phone ahead to fax
 dcorrin at fastmail.fm
 photo galleries at http://dcorrin.smugmug.com
 photo blog at http://dcorrin.aminus3.com
                           http://photos.vfxy.com/photoblogs/5882
 Using IMAP with The Bat! 5.1.6.4 on Windows 7 version 6,1 (Service Pack 1)