Hello Gunivortus,

GG> I'd like to have a mental filter on incoming mail that could filter mail
that
GG> has to be answered into the folder 'to be answered'.
GG> ;-)

I have one, but it is not automatic. It works as follows:

Any mail that needs to be answered is hit by enter (hence opened in a
new window, officially called Folder View) and gets a flag (crtl-G)
when I check mails in the morning. This makes sense, because most
mails I receive are just for my attention (by CC). The privilege of
being the boss is to copied in on so many operational mails that I
hardly take a glance at, so I need to prioritize.

When I have seen all incoming mails and have a number of open windows
in my TB, I start replying to the open ones one-by-one, and a reply
filter takes the flag off.

By the end of the business day, there should be no more open windows,
and no flagged messages. However, we sometimes have blackouts, and
that's where the flags come in (after power is restored): I go to a
virtual folder which lists all the flagged messages, and I now which
ones still to answer.

--
Cheers,
Thomas.

under Windows 7 6.1 Build 7601 Service Pack 1