Hello Thomas,

GG>> I'd like to have a mental filter on incoming mail that could filter mail
that
GG>> has to be answered into the folder 'to be answered'.
GG>> ;-)
>
> I have one, but it is not automatic. It works as follows:

Mine is somewhat similar but without opening any windows.

I use Smartspace to browse my received messages and to mark them as
read. When this happens, a set of Read filters I have move the message
to its appropriate archive folder. EXCEPT if the message just read was
previously flagged (manually), in which case a different Read filter
moves it to my 'For reply' folder and removes the flag. When I do reply
to one of the messages in the 'For reply' folder, a set of Replied
filters, with similar conditions and actions to the Read filters, move
the just replied message to the appropriate archive folder. Added to
this I have a [Must reply] virtual folder just underneath 'For reply',
and which only looks into this folder and displays the messages that are
older than X days (I change the value of X every now and then).

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v5.3.8.4 (BETA) on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 3
My photos at: http://www.Rancho-K.com
My photoblog: http://mau.aminus3.com