Hello Viktor,

Monday, September 30, 2013, 4:47:29 AM, you wrote:

> that's of course one of the tings that would be nice, but such a
> development would have nothing to do with TheBat! except for a similar
> icon and the fact that both somehow are mail clients.
> Unlike with Voyager, the "synergy" of the two would be close to 0.
> Basically, RITLabs would have to launch a brand new Android development
> team and create - from scratch - a whole new program.
> Do they have so much free resources? If so, I, personally, would
> rather like to see them used for a stable TheBat!
> There are several players on Android now, whose advantage would take a lot
> of resources to catch up with.

I have to agree with that point.

I  think  the  strength  of The Bat is the ability to provide an great
product  that  makes  it  possible  to  work  through large volumes of
e-mail.    Personally,  any  additional  resources  that  the  current
development   team  has  should  be  spent  on  further  refining  and
strengthening The Bat.

The  Bat  remains  one of the few e-mail clients that serves as a real
work horse when dealing with a lot of e-mail.

Jerry

--
Ethan J Mings
President, The Desk Consulting Group Inc