>TeamViewer is the king here...
No being an Android owner I will take your word for it, but there ARE solutions
out there without creating a scaled down app (aren't they ALL scaled down?)

--
Rick
"The western world now obeys the percepts of commerce.A bloody demanding

v5.8.2 on Windows 6.2 Build  9200

Using all POP accounts
I download all images