Guten Tag Thomas Fernandez,
and all the others

am Mittwoch, 30. August 2017 um 16:27 schrieben Sie:

If you set up your filters correctly, only real list mails will make it into
the TBBETA folder. And the list will not let anybody who is not a member post
ot it.

   Why does everybody think that I need an education in filtering? No, that is
beyond the point. If only TheBat would propose the List-ID as a standard
filtering criterium...

   With the accounts whose mailbox addresses have a public exposure and thus
are prone to spam, I check new mail with the "Postfachinspektor" as TheBat!
calls that in German, and delete everything which looks like spam, before
downloading them from the server to my PC. So I had nearly deleted those three
messages from complete strangers with a one-word Subject line typical for spam
messages.

  To avoid losing messages on the TBbeta mailing list which might be
interesting to me, I proposed to get Mailman to mark the messages with the
message name, as all other mailing lists which I subscribe to.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Lüko Willms