Martin wrote:

> I am running GnuPG 2.2.0 on Windows 7 - and it seems to work with
> TheBat! Which issue do you think about?

OK. So everybody who filed a bug report under

https://bt.ritlabs.com/view_all_bug_page.php
(set filter to: gnupg)

may check the actual behavior of The Bat! against the reported errors again
please. So RitLabs can track down this issues if they still exists.

A reliable signing and encryption system in a mail program is a crucial
feature!

Thank you!

Joerg Schiermeier
Bielefeld, Germany
productive: The Bat! pro v7 (32bit) - wine(at)Debian64
test environment (32bit + 64bit): The Bat! pro - latest beta