Title: Re: Search in filters
Hello Lüko and MAU,
and of course Andrei,

Guten Tag Thomas Fernandez,

am Freitag, 23. Februar 2018 um 09:46 schrieben Sie:

I have to scroll down over 100 filters and find the one I am looking for. My suggestion is to search for the actual filters by filter name.

For example, if the filter name is "China", I would key that word into a search window and be taken to that filter, which I then can amend.

  That is how it works here for me, in TheBat! 32bit

You are right! I was blind for so many years.

Travel Map:

under Windows 10.0 Build 16299
 Current beta is | 'Using TBBETA' information: