Maxim,

The Bat! 8.2.8.3 (BETA) is available at
https://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/beta/tb8283-32.rar
https://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/beta/tb8283-64.rar

What's new in 8.2.8.3 since 8.2.8.2:
[-] (#0001408) CardDAV-Syncronization does not transfer URLs to server and
deletes them afterwards in The Bat (tested with mailbox.org)
[-] (#0001422) Add Copy Format feature to Edit Message - fixed issue with
cancelling
[-] (#0001421) [WISH] Implement "Back" and "Forward" buttons for the main window

I received a major Windows update a few days ago that seems to have severely impacted TB.  It will not start.  I have a utility that can sometimes recover programs without display that still appear in the Task Manager.  It gives me this This is the top of the program window showing the message list. Notice no menus, no toolbar.  Right click menus don't appear and the program won't shut down.
That started with the previous version and continues with this one.

Gleason