Hello everybody,

on Sonntag, 18. März 2018 at 08:55 Martin wrote:

> On Sunday, March 18, 2018 7:54:51 AM you wrote:

>> a button on my toolbar named "Send Again"
>>    you must use a different program -- I have never seen such button.

> The point is called "Resend" - in the "Message" drop down menu.

  Thanks for pointing this out, which is actually not a button but an item on a
menu.

  Be it as it may, when I want to deal with a specific message, I use the
context menu, not the menu for the whole folder, and this "Resend" is not
present on that context menu. But having seen the SHIFT-F6 a memory from the
early times of using TheBat! emerged.

  Actually, I had only one single case where I wanted to resend a message
unchanged, when I was adjusting the maximum number of outgoing messages per
days allowed by my new eMail provider.

  Otherwise I resend messages only with changes, and I can't edit a message
opened from the SENT folder; it has to be copied or moved to the OUTBOX first.

Cheers,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt/Main, Germany

Using  The Bat! Version 8.2.8.5 (BETA)
under Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition 5.2 Build 3790 Service Pack 2
CPU by AMD type 586;  1 cores. Model: '6' named: 'amd athlon(tm) xp 2000+',
level:  6 with speed 1665