Hello Tbbeta-request,

Thursday, April 12, 2018, 2:42:17 AM, you wrote:

> Your membership in the mailing list TBBETA has been disabled due to
> excessive bounces The last bounce received from you was dated
> 12-Apr-2018.

This is interesting.

I  recently moved to another mail service given the high degree of spam and
offensive email
that was being sent to qualityoff...@thedesk.ca.   ( about 750 per month)

I believe someone has used the mailing list for spam purposes.

Since  moving  to  another  mailing account (supp...@thedesk.ca)  list,  I
have noticed a significant increase of spam
attempts and nasty email threats.  Hence the bounce backs.

The amount of email and threats on the former address have dropped
significantly.

I  would  encourage  a  review of how the emails addresses associated with the
Bat Mailing
list  are  securing.   I really think they have been compromised and the spam
mail is very
bad.

Jerry

--