Hello Marck,

> The  "other  factors"  would  be the faking of the from address in the
> spam  you  are receiving. They do not come from this list. Only 2 spam
> messages  have been sent through the list in the past couple of months
> and the accounts concerned placed on moderation.

Thanks  for  this update.  Just so you know, before I switch the email account,
there were
1224  spam items inbound to the old account @qualityoffice.com in one month.
Since I move
my email for this list to another account.  I am looking at five.

The problem is solved and we can close this thread.

--
Best regards,
 Ethan                            mailto:supp...@thedesk.ca