Gunivortus,

> So, reinstalling The Bat did not solve the problem of no connect with
> the server and repeatedly closing the program.
> Because I did not get suggestions that solved the problem, I reverted
> Windows 10 Pro 64 bit from version 1803 to version 1709 and then
> The Bat worked again.
> Because I don't know what caused the problem, I am really hesitating
> updating Windows again.

That's the way it goes with MS.  Some good versions, some not so.
DOS 3 & 5 good
DOS 4 bad
The first decent Windows version was XP, the next was 7, then 10.
Same with updates, I suspect.  I have two Windows partitions on this computer,
both Win 10.
Update 1709 won't install on one, Spring update won't install on the other.  I
get to 81% complete, then
hang.  Updating from Win 7 to 10 had exactly the same problem.  I solved that
one by installing 10
from a dvd.  Of course my AMD 6 core cpu is now approaching dinosaurhood.  I
refuse to replace
hardware that works just fine.

Anyway, I don't think we can expect more from Rit in the face of this chaos
than the valiant effort which
I am sure they perform daily.

--

Gleason