Hello Tbbeta!

On Tuesday, July 24, 2018 at 10:12:10 AM you wrote:

>> Change to list settings
>> I  have received the following request from Max Masiutin to modify the
>> way  the  list  addresses  out bound mail and have changed the Mailman
>> settings accordingly.

> It is really annoying to not see directly in het header of a message
> who has sent it. It is a kind of anonymizing I do not appreciate at
> all.

For info purposes: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DMARC

Just so we can discuss Maxim's request and Marck's fulfillment
knowledgeably.

--
Dierk Haasis
[DH² Publishing]

Twitter: Evo2Me

8.5.8 on Windows 10 0 17134

If all the world's economists were stretched end to end, they still
would not reach a conclusion. [George Bernard Shaw]