Guten Tag, Marck Pearlstone,

am Dienstag, 7. August 2018 um 18:07 schrieben Sie:

> Max's  messages include a DKIM signature, which effectively marks list
> traffic  as  spam,  since the sending domain fails to match the domain
> certified in the DKIM signature.

> Hmmmm....  this  makes  me think that if we can get the list server to
> strip   the   DKIM   header,  the  issue  would  be  resolved  without
> compromising the configuration of the list...

  My Web and Mail provider has told me that the solution for Gmail is not DKIM,
but SPF.

  My correspondent in the USA who did not get my mails after having moved to
Google Mail, put my address in his White List, and I got SPF for may domains.

  After that it worked like charm.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Lüko Willms