Guten Tag, Ethan J. Mings,

am Donnerstag, 7. Februar 2019 um 13:54 schrieben Sie:

> When  the screen opens it asks for the User Name and Password.  When I
> enter this information for an email account, it claims no such account
> exists.

  Since I have not locked TheBat! on my machine, I can't say anything about
this problem. I never come into the situation where I would have to enter user
name and password to access my local TheBat! message store.

  I hope that others can help you disentangle that mystery.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Lüko Willms