Hello everybody,

on Donnerstag, 7. Februar 2019 at 18:21  Gunivortus Goos <g...@boudicca.de>
wrote
re Missing The Bat in Action

> Just to get rid of the login password that time-eating work of
> removing/reinstalling TB has nerved me too much. It should be possible
> that, after being identified through a correct login with password, to
> remove that setting, eventually by giving the password one more.

   I add my support to that request.

   Although not having been confronted with this problem. I think it is a
nuisance which should not be.

Cheers,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt am Main
Germany

using: TheBat! 8.7.0.14 (BETA)
OS: Windows 7    (NT 6.1 Build 7601 - Service Pack 1)
CPU: AMD  amd athlon(tm) 64 x2 dual core processor 4200+
MEM: 4097 MB