Hi The

On Friday, February 22, 2019 7:09:45 AM you wrote:

> So What? I have other 2 gmail accounts, they never had that problem at all
> whatsoever. I repeat, there are 2 separate problems:

As mentioned several times. You should describe your problems on the
bugtrack platform https://bt.ritlabs.com with *all* available date. So
developers can look into it. I don't think they are scanning all the
messages here.

If you post your information in many different messages it is hard do
have all these information together.

   Martin
   mar...@postzone.org

TheBat! 8.8 Pro (32bit, with OTFE) on Windows 7 6.1 7601 Service Pack 1