On 25 February 2019 at 22:39 andrei.sliusarenco via TBBETA wrote and
made these points

TBL> We are reading all of your posts here,
... <snip>

Whatever  the  ancient  listman folks used to say, I have always had a
problem  with  doubly  addressed  messages to lists. I have had many a
heated  conversation  with  die hard "but we always did it like this -
it's  the  standard"  attitudes,  which  make  no  sense  and  have no
discernable logic, however many times I've heard the excuses.

The  list  engine will send the message to the intended recipient as a
part  of  its  proper  process.  Whatever  the arguments about visible
addressing issues (which individual on the list you may be writing to)
that  individual  is spammed with a double message - one from you, one
from the list.

Add to this the problems in filtering with a doubled up "to" entry.

Then  further complicate this by making this list address secondary in
the "to" header.

I,  as list owner and moderator insist that you do not do this. Please
only  put a single address in the "to" field - I found this post in my
spam trap!

If  you  are  utterly desperate for the hapless addressee to receive 2
copies  of  your  message,  then address them in the CC field. Oh no -
that goes back to your own address. What?

I  respectfully  request  that  you  review  your use of email address
header fields.

--
Cheers -- Marck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v8.8.0.2 (BETA) on Windows 10.0.17763